Brief steps for smooth admission:
* to complete and submit the electronic application;
* to send to the faculty study department all required documentation
- A signed brief curriculum vitae;
- 2 photos (a passport size);
- A copy of your passport;
- Secondary school-graduation certificate in English or Czech; marks of progress are expected
to be good; it has to be the original of the certificate or an official copy (copy confirmed
by notary or any other equivalent authorized organization) you will need it for http://fvl.vfu.cz/en/studium/en-master-dsp/uchazeci/recognition-second-school/
*if the student still doesn´t have the certificate while doing the entrance exam (and will obtain that later the same academic year) are enough you let us know. In that case the student passes the entrance exam test in acceptable level; the official letter of acceptance will receive later on (after he/she delivers it to the FVM Study department.
* The faculty doesn´t charge any entry or registration fee!!!
* There are accepted student only according the reached grade in the entrance exam test in the faculty.
* After you receive the official letter of acceptance you are obligated to pay at least the first part of the tuition fee (within 2 month)
* More information regarding payments you can find here:
* More information you can find here:
Entrance examination: written tests in biology and chemistry at a secondary school level.
All these requirements please sent to our Study Office:
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
UNIVERSITY OF VETERINARY AND PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE BRNO
Study and Admission Office
Palackého tř. 1946/1
612 42 Brno
phone number: +420 - 541 562 442 (Ms. Michaela Ticha)