Applicants to the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine (FVM) must be graduates of secondary schools and
produce a certificate of the final examination or its equivalent.
The six-year programme is available in English. Foreign students who wish to study in English must
submit their applications to the Study Office in accordance to The Conditions and Criteria for
Admission to the Master´s Degree Study Programme to the particular academic year.
All required documents must be sent to the Study Department before you take the entrance exam
Brief steps for smooth admission:
* to complete and submit the electronic application;
* to send to the faculty study department all required documentation
- A signed brief curriculum vitae;
- 2 photos (a passport size);
- A copy of your passport;
- A medical certificate of health for studying (*.docx)
- Secondary school-graduation certificate in English or Czech; marks of progress are expected
to be good; it has to be the original of the certificate or an official copy (copy confirmed
by notary or any other equivalent authorized organization) you will need it for
*if the student still doesn´t have the certificate while doing the entrance exam (and will obtain that
later the same academic year) is enough you let us know. In that case the student passes the
entrance exam test in acceptable level, the official letter of acceptance will receive later on (after
he/she delivers it to the FVM Study department.
* The faculty doesn´t charge any entry or registration fee!!!
* There are accepted student only according the reached grade in the entrance exam test in the
* After you receive the official letter of acceptance you are obligated to pay at least the first part of
the tuition fee (within 2 month)
* More information regarding payments you can find here:
Entrance examination: written tests in biology and chemistry at a secondary school level.
Biological Science: Living systems and their organisation.
Molecular fundaments of the living systems.
Cytology- energy transformation, membrane transport, cellular reproduction.
Zoology: phylogenesis of animals systems.
Chemistry: Basic elements. Inorganic and organic compound.